Saturday, February 20, 2010

Socks that fit!

I finished my first pair of socks that fit me!  Not only that but I modified my first knit pattern.  I modify crochet patterns all the time because I just get how it works much more than I do with knitting.  It was a pretty easy mod, I just made the lace pattern go down the top of the foot instead of ending at the ankle like the pattern called for.  Here they are:

I haven't worked on my quilt at all recently.  I'm not sure where that motivation went but it's gone.  I signed up for a swap on craftster for an art journal page.  I haven't started my page yet but have some ideas. 
I'm also working on making a bunch of crocheted star ornaments for the Ravelympics.  I meant to make them for Christmas and just ran out of time so I figured now was a good time.  I've done about 7 and I'm remembering how much of a pain thread work can be.  They look good though.  Haven't decided if I'm going to glitter them.
That's all for now.  I'm going to pajama jam at the Lamb Shoppe tonight so should get ready for that.  Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

1 comment: