Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Real Craft Projects!

In November I finally found some time and motivation to make some real craft projects.  Jerry and I don't have a wreath, and I was striking out on finding one that was affordable that we liked.  Instead I bought an ornament set for $5 from Target, a plain wreath, and some battery operated lights and made this:
 If I had been thinking I would have bought an ugly wreath from ARC or Savers and remade it, but I didn't think about that until after this was finished.  Next year it will need an upgrade.  I used the ties that came with the ornaments and they don't hold very well.  Shortly after it was hung, it was bumped off the door and is now missing a few balls.











This month I also signed up for an ATC swap again.  I made two cards - one a collage based on the Hunger Games district 7; the other done with water color pencil, is a Nativity scene.  I'm probably not going to do ATCs this month because I'm actually attempting to craft some Christmas presents.  Clara is crawling now, so I am finding I can only craft when she's sleeping.  Hopefully I manage to get everything finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment